Monday 12 March 2012

Show!

Wow, my first ever show - it was so exciting!

It went without a hitch... now don't be under the illusion I'm talking about a 3 day event with a $2000 white tent... it was a 3 hour event at the Legion in Picton on Saturday afternoon, but still - lots of organisation required.

Great to chat to people about my work, discuss custom orders with them, help them try on pieces to find just the right one and oh the sales were good too.  I sold 40% on my inventory so my etsy store is looking a bit empty at the moment, will be working on that today!

Some new listing will posted this week - so keep checking in.

Don't forget the GIVEAWAY!!  It's FREE!!  Do people not like free stuff anymore? :)  All I ask is that you post a blog entry that gives me some feedback about what you would like to see more of in my shop: more of a type of jewellery, a new line etc.


Enter via facebook or via the blog post "Giveaway" - 6 days left!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment